HF 4 Series: System C-Pod® was launched by Kumar Rajaratnam in 2010 after customer requests to look at a mesh-back version of the same support principle as Therapod®. After 6 years in development C-Pod® was launched with both aesthetic and functional innovations. Adjustable flex-absorption discs link the frame of the mesh to the backrest and thereby provide a dorso-kinetic support without challenging its strength. The ratchet-based mesh-torsioning straps provide the ability to adjust resistance firmness in five locations corresponding with the sacral, lumbar, lower, middle and upper thoracic vertebrae. There are 16 possible adjustments per strap with audible clicks and Braille zones.
- 685mm black nylon spider 5-star base.
- 60mm twin-wheeled castors.
- 150kg (23.5 stone) rated gas lift – 110mm adjustment.
- Advanced synchronous mechanism – 21 recline.
- Lockable in 5 positions.
- Side-activated backrest tension control.
- Sliding seat – 55mm depth adjustment.
- Pressure-sensitive layer of CMHR seat foam.
- ProBax® seat foam layer promoting a 4 posture.
- Quick-lift 70mm height-adjustable ratchet backrest.
- 5-Year Guarantee
- Full Spec Sheet here
3D = Height, Slide & Rotate
4D = Height, Slide, Rotate & Width
HD = Heavy Duty Height Only
Available in Advantage/Ace fabrics as standard. Lead time 10-14 days.